June 14, 2021
GN4-3 WP9 -Task 2: Software Governance & Support
Producing secure code for applications is a key aspect of protecting GÉANT applications and systems. With the move towards multi-domain systems and services there is a greater emphasis on securing these multi-domain systems as well as ensuring secure deployment of them. The Secure Coding Training focuses on areas that affect the development and analysis of application’s source code. Secure code training is a GN4-3 project activity led by WP9-T2 Software Governance and Support team and takes place every year in the GN4-3 Project. More details on this year’s programme will follow in the next period.
Secure Code Training is scheduled on 14 – 17 June 2021 The training will be delivered in multiple online sessions led by internal Secure Code Team experts and trainers.
- Popular attacks against Web applications workshop
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Development and Secure DevelopmentLife Cycle
- (ASVS based) Writing Hacker proof code – Authorization (Access control)
- (ASVS based) Writing Hacker proof code – Authentication
- (ASVS based) Writing Hacker proof code – Error handling and logging verification
- HackMe contest
How to take part in SCT21
- Get approval from your organisation/ WP leader for your time spent on these trainings (4-5 hours each day)
- To register click below. Please note that spaces are limited!
- A link to the training platforms will be provided before the start
- BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop) workshops. Fluent English is also expected! Participants should have a practical knowledge of programming languages covered by the particular part
- Read our Quick Tips to get as much as possible out of online training
Participants should have a practical knowledge of their primary programming language(s)
Who should attend?
This training is primarily targeted to software developers and security specialists in the GÉANT Project.
Not a Project participant? Leave your interest and inquiry with email@example.com
Registration link: https://events.geant.org/event/691