January 8, 2020 09:00
GÉANT, Cambridge office
City House, 126-130 Hills Rd, Cambridge, CB2 1PQ. United Kingdom
T:+44 (0)1223 371 300
GLAD (WP1 T5)
- Duration: 3 days
- Pre-Requisites: There are no mandatory pre-requisites
- Delivery Method: On-Site, classroom
The ITIL 4 training takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System, which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from such models as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL Foundation Certificate. Few more details about the examination:
• A 60-minute, 40-question, multiple-choice exam is scheduled immediately after the course and is administered by an independent examination body.
• A pass mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate.
• An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
Business Simulation Game, “Marslander”
To help to embed the learning and to develop team competencies using a realistic and safe environment, on the final course day we will play the Business Simulation Game (BSG). The BSG entitled “Marslander” allows you to apply the ITIL theory using a practical scenario. The playing teams will get an insight into real life challenges and will be awarded points for suggested solutions.
Please note that his training event is primarily open to GN4.3 project participants*.
Not a Project participant?
Leave your interest and inquiry with Nadia Sluer