https://learning.geant.org/wp-content/uploads/serghei-trofimov-XIKBB9upCcI-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1153 2560 Nadia Sluer https://learning.geant.org/wp-content/uploads/GLAD_logo1.png Nadia Sluer2019-11-05 16:28:002020-09-15 16:38:30New ITIL4 courses in the starting blocks – Save the Dates!
New ITIL4 courses in the starting blocks – Save the Dates!
Now that you have learned about the changes in ITIL4, the new modules and qualification paths, you or your teams may be interested to start or continue the ITIL track. We are glad to announce that GLAD (WP1-T5) offers a mix of ITIL4 group trainings and Foundation e-learning courses subject to availability and level of interest.
- 8-10 Jan 2020 ITIL4 Foundation/BSG on-site Cambridge, UK
- 27-29 Jan 2020 ITIL4 Foundation/BSG, on-site Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ongoing: ITIL 4 Foundation e-learning courses ( registration is open)
ITIL follow up courses
For ITIL4 specialist follow up courses you need an ITIL4 Foundation qualification:
- ITIL4 – Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) –
25-26-27 March 202011-12-13 March + 7-8-9 April 2020; scheduled to run from 07 to 09 October 2020, fully booked).
- ITIL4 – Direct, Plan and Improve –
22-23-24 April 2020TBC
- ITIL4 – High Velocity IT –
27-28-29 May 2020– 13-14-15 May 2020 ( tentative) , postponed, dates TBC
- ITIL4 – Drive Stakeholder Value – 17-18-19 June 2020 (tentative), postponed, dates TBC
- ITIL4 – Digital & IT Strategy – 01-02-03 September 2020 (tentative), postponed, dates TBC
Watch out for for the next training events at GLAD calendar
*Fund your learning through GN4.3