What do we do?
GLAD has listened to you and is excited to introduce a new bespoke training programme called Fundamentals.
The Fundamentals programme offers a series of training solutions sourced and hand-picked by GÉANT training teams especially for the GN4.2 project participants. To address diverse demands of the diverse community, the programme covers the following competency areas:
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Business Development Skills
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Managing Virtual teams
- Cross-cultural projects and communication
- EU Projects Finance
How do we do it?
Fundamentals delivers the knowledge using a variety of learning solutions:
- eLearning – self-directed online courses from external providers
- webinars series – real time elearning and knowledge transfer
- f2f workshops – real time face-to-face courses
- Content library access – accessing curated content reference materials and creating communities of practice
How to take part?
- Check course announcements pages
- Choose an activity of your interest and register
- Receive further instructions from GLAD
To learn more about available and forthcoming training events, visit our visit our Courses, Events and Programmes page.
Fundamentals is a new addition to the portfolio of GLAD services, so please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries, comments, ideas or any technical issues accessing learning.