https://learning.geant.org/wp-content/uploads/simon-abrams-286276-unsplash-e1550486063639.jpg 1067 1600 Irina Mikhailava https://learning.geant.org/wp-content/uploads/GLAD_logo1.png Irina Mikhailava2019-07-30 15:23:252019-07-30 15:27:51Audio recording with Audacity
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The interface is translated into many languages. You can use Audacity to:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
- Write your own plug-in effects with Nyquist.
- And more! See the complete list of features.